Sunday, April 28, 2013

Site updates!

  O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

  I have slain the Jabberwock of really long posts making the bottom of the main page seem REEEEEEEEEEEALLY far down there. Hooray for the jump-break! So I've gone through and updated the longer posts to make things look a little more clean and tidy. 

 I've also updated the site template to something that looks a little less I CAN TYPING AS ON IINTERNET! Custom graphics and banners are still forthcoming. 

 There's a Quick References page now, with links to my guides to gun safety, terminology, cleaning and other scholarly works.

  One month in. I'm having a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating!

We're all adults here, so I want us to all act like it. I will remove trollish, derogatory comments at my own discretion.